BIN 0.00% $3.44 bingo industries limited

my gut feel, and this is purely my personal instinct on the...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    my gut feel, and this is purely my personal instinct on the basis - I haven't reviewed trade details (quantity, value , party) is that today's trading was based on the following:

early buying from long term watchers waiting for confirmation of forecast, and opportunitic day traders for pips.
    countered by selling of mid term holders with CGT concessions at a 100-260% profit.

the run back down possibly exacerbated by shorts taking positions early at 330+, and then pip traders of the morning also jumping ship with stop losses.

then consolidating back up to near open, when market realised the value on offer , backed by positive BIN update and fundamentals.

the only thing that will concern me, is if the trade data shows any big transactions >$1M + from multiple sellers, and especially the case if we see any insiders selling shares - which will trigger 3Y's shortly.

take the above with a grain of salt, as it's purely my guess on today's trading via mobile app.

I'm not going to go as far as to guess the short term movement here, but I am not seeing any need to panic, or reevaluate my long term holding here.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.