Wow DDZX, isn't that a sign of desperation having to go back to...

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    Wow DDZX, isn't that a sign of desperation having to go back to the 2nd of January to find a post.

not as desperate, it seems, as treasuring in your 40s, as a supposed grown man, what you did, way back in the past, as a teenager, driven mostly by hormones than by intelligence

when I think back to my teenage years, it is pretty painful really thinking about how all you knew about life was sex-drugs-&-rocknroll

if a woman has never shared her true love & associated pain with you, then you have not experienced anything

all the best, Nicky

I started going to parties at 16, clubs at 17 and binged all through my 20's and into my 30's. I can't explain how much fun I had and how many nights drinking provided so many fun stories. I treasure the many nights I had and the laughs i have now with my mates.

For a lot of us Australians, it is part of living and having fun. Yes, many will pay for it when we are older, but i would rather live, have fun and run the risk. I wouldn't swap my teens and 20's for anything and remember the excitement of hitting the town on a Friday night or Saturday night.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.