MQG 0.07% $202.88 macquarie group limited

toscanunanDo not worry. It is only money. DOW can not continue...

1. 2,602 Posts.
    toscanunan

Do not worry. It is only money. DOW can not continue rallying forever. After MB is back on Monday and if DOW pulls back it has to go under $40 as it will go back over $40 in future no doubt about that. When was MQG $40 last time? Is $40 going to be a new benchmark while we are still battling recession? Hmmmm...

If this is going to make you slightly less stressed - I shorted it @ 40.90. Go check out how long was that before they halted trading? 2-3min. tops?! I had another ST sell order already placed at $42.50 when it was halted. Was not obviously fast enough to finalise it.

On Monday when TH is lifted, and if DOW is in red (FRI), MB should pull back a bit. If not I can tell you now that I will short it again and then sit on it for a few days. If this sounds unreasonable let me tell you that $40+ level can not be sustained for long unless they announce the discovery of the Holly Grail! We are in a recession and no matter how eager we may be to see our stocks keep going higher and higher the chances of so called W shaped recovery will be magnified. When it hits us again not many of us will be standing. I am a bull but I'd like to see a gradual recovery, not a recovery done in 8 weeks or 14 days because it would not be a healthy recovery but a quick fix.

Let the dust settle and stick to your guns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$202.88
Change
-0.150(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $77.50B
Open High Low Value Volume
$204.38 $204.38 $202.71 $81.57M 401.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1447 $202.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$203.02 1718 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MQG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.