BIN 0.00% $3.44 bingo industries limited

It is much more beneficial for me personally if TO does not go...

1. 6,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2966
    It is much more beneficial for me personally if TO does not go ahead but not to those who jumped on BIN recently looking for a quick buck. They are the ones that will feed the short sellers pockets. If indeed it shorts gather momentum...

There will be momentary weakness once the market realises that the TO is a no go. There in lies the difference, I'm not on BIN for a quick buck. Since buying at the Feb 2019 lows she has given me enough accretion to confidently stay put. As I said above there is no alternative to BIN in the ASX and the market have been putting a premium on that the last 2 years.

If you bought recently (and at the current highs) you may want to re-think your investment at this point. She is lumpy in her returns, you may be waiting a bit for another strong leg up (See the overhead resistance below). Buying high on strong upside momentum will end in tears with this one... A bit of discipline on entries is needed and patience on the hold, if one can do that then 200% on BIN easy as chips even more if construction picks up.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2883/2883949-7e8604bc61c82a4cd10ff0bf408e0191.jpg

Last edited by Exised: 08/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.