AZL 0.00% 1.7¢ arizona lithium limited

bingo is it bhp or rio, page-41

1. 132 Posts.
    incredible how booty has a jibe at zyl when it is capped at less than 1/5th of his beloved qtk, and at least zyl keep their shareholders informed!

zyl are getting regular deals now, all of which will be rolled out during the year as sales revenue. The blue chip clientel reinforces the quality of zyl's product. My understanding is that the deals with vodofone and australias biggest miner are open ended so revenues are not fixed but projected into the figures used in the bucks report. the bank pilot mentioned in the first diebold announcement is what i think will be the real catalyst for zyl as that could involve branches and atm's, research diebold, the worlds largest manufacturer of atm's.

the asx is littered with a few suss security tech stocks, bqt, qtk, qrs, i think nick sikiotis is doing his best to implement full disclosure, team up with quality blue chip partners (which he has done) and build a reputable company. julian dinsdale coming onboard reinforces this, quite simply he would not need to get bedded up in a dog stock - his reputation as chairman of ceramic fuels speaks for itself.

qtk has dog written all over it. when their spp is concluded another 120 million qtk shares will be flooding the market taking their total script up around 500 million. so booty, think about that today and put some extra rum in your coffee.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.