BIN 0.00% $3.44 bingo industries limited

Received an email from investor relations regarding my inquiry...

1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    Received an email from investor relations regarding my inquiry about BINGO future outlook.

"Thanks for your email, the Bingo team have worked very hard on getting the transaction approved and now completed, so we are all very excited. Over the next 12-18 months we are completely focused on integrating the DADI business, commencing development plans for the recycling ecology, finishing our redevelopment program including bringing Patons Lane online 1 July and consolidating our operating footprint in Melbourne. The recycling ecology park at Eastern Creek is a 5 year vision which will enable Bingo to process every waste stream including putrescible waste from our C&I business. Approvals to amend the license to accept putrescible waste is required together with increasing the capacity limit of the site.
    Bingo will build out the ecology park in stages over 5 years whilst continuing to operate the site as is. The site has a current approval to build a C&I MRF (non-putrescible) which we will construct first. Bingo’s long term vision is to be fully integrated waste management player in Australia across the Eastern seaboard operating across both putrescible and non-putrescible waste streams (targeting 50:50 revenue split between C&I and B&D).
    Our strategic intent is diversion of waste landfill and we will continue to invest in technology to enhance recovery rates including looking at Energy from Waste solutions which are widely used globally in the UK and European countries where they are able to achieve close to 100% diversion of waste from landfill. The Australian waste landscape is still very immature relative to other parts of the world which provides Bingo with an exciting opportunity to grow and capture market share through disruption and innovation"

@jaguar68That last paragraph(bolded) seems to agree with your point from that video yesterday. Now i can agree with you, good point.
    Have a look at one of the US largest waste management WM:NYSE with a MC $43B and 10 years uptrends. It's been hailed as Stocks Warren Buffett Would Love,Stocks to Hold for the Next 20 Years, Stocks to Buy Ahead of the Next Market Crash. My point is that there are huge potentials for prosperous cashflow in the waste industry. Today's price and old high will be historical when BINGO reaches these milestones within the next few years.

All imo and gltah
    Last edited by dedication36: 26/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.