IMM 2.47% 39.5¢ immutep limited

bingo...... !!!, page-24

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    Should get a asx announcement re SEC approval and stating an ""offical"" Nasdaq code. Announced to the market by Unilife prior to their Nasdaq listing Day..........

""FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    UNILIFE CORPORATION TO COMMENCE TRADING ON
    THE NASDAQ GLOBAL MARKET
    SEC DECLARES FORM 10 EFFECTIVE
    Lewisberry, P.A. (February 12, 2010) Unilife Corporation (Company) (ASX: UNS,
    NASDAQ: UNIS) today announced that the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
    declared the Company's Form 10 registration statement effective, clearing the path for Unilife
    Corporation's listing on the NASDAQ.
    The Company expects trading of Unilife Corporation common stock to commence on NASDAQ
    on or around February 16, 2010 under the ticker "UNIS".
    Alan Shortall, CEO of Unilife, stated, ?I would like to thank the Unilife team for the completion of
    this significant corporate milestone. In particular, I wish to note the important contribution made
    by the Unilife Finance department, and our Australian and US legal representatives DLA
    Phillips Fox and DLA Piper who worked tirelessly to achieve this approval within our projected
    timeframe.
    ?Despite severe weather conditions in the eastern portion of the US that caused a shutdown of
    all Federal Government offices in Washington, D,C, and restricted operations in both
    Pennsylvania and New York City, our team has been able to work co-operatively to complete
    the work necessary to achieve this result. I must compliment the Unilife team and our advisors
    for an outstanding effort.?
    The Company also wishes to advise that by the time trading of Unilife common stock
    commences on NASDAQ, it will have published on its website (www.unilife.com) a list of
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to support shareholders wishing to trade on either the ASX
    or NASDAQ. The Company has also now opened an Investor Hotline to assist with shareholder
    enquiries during this period. The enquiry line numbers are 1800 632 680 (Australia toll free), +1
    866 496 5819 (US toll free) and or +61 2 8256 3394 (International).""
    About Unilife

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $573.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.8¢ 39.0¢ $1.291M 3.270M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 160217 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 119125 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.