FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

bingo, page-35

1. 732 Posts.
    All this suddenly coming from the same man who insisted more than anyone else at the very beginning of this offer from left field (because of what he says he was told)that Shandong absolutely did NOT WANT, nor WOULD have any interest or input in the day to day running of this Company. They were EXTREMELY impressed in the professionilsm and knowhow of its current Board,and therefore gave the impression and their VERBAL (LOL) assurance that they could see no reason to interfere or change the status quo in the way things were being done.

My my,how quickly opinions and attitudes can change when the wood suddenly looms larger than life from the trees,and a quiet surreptitious little change of tack is considered worthy as an expedient throwaway few lines that will hopefully go unnoticed.

So Pinto, are we to now understand that contrary to your initial view of this deal with Shandong, namely that you were absolutely delighted with the handing of control to Shandong for 225 million and 51% because it meant - from what you had been assured - that your personally revered and highly competent and much misunderstood and unloved Board and staff could carry on in their same excellent fashion,only with much more funds and no input and interference whatsoever from the provider of said funds, that you are now spouting a complete 360 in this sentiment, whereby you now seem to be suggesting that this very same excellent and professional outfit has been in fact somewhat short of knowhow and acumen when it comes to the finer points of the mining business, and these very helpful and far more clued up Chinese miners are going to be just the people to show the lads at Focus Minerals the error of their ways?

Why would they want to do that Pinto?
    Why would an outfit like Shandong shift from making a HUGE play of announcing that the reason they were prepared to sink such a huge amount of money into Focus was because of how utterly impressed and confident they were in the way Focus went about their business, to now ALREADY suggesting (which in time will mean insisting) that they can do things much better and cheaper,especially as they had certainly convinced you that was PRECISELY what they had absolutely NO intention of doing whilst securing the agreement for control??

Actually Pinto scrub all those questions, as I'm not sure I could see through my tears to read your answer LOL.

Good luck mate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52454 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.