FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

bingo, page-38

1. 9,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi Bazza,

I know how many here do dislike your posts, but you are talking the true imho.

My guess is that shandong is going to use FML as a vehicle to get more goldminers and resources on the cheap in Australia.

They would never put $250 million in a small cap if there was not a very strong incentive to do so.

Do you really think that treasure island would have excited them soo much and they hand over that kind of money for exploration?

Or do you think they would have handed this money over because they believe that the board is doing such a great job?

No imho they will take control of the board and will do whatever they feel is in their interest.

So watch my words FML will become a backdoor vehicle for Shandong to advance its presence in the Australian gold sector.

Dividends in such scenario will be none existing as every spare dollar will be going back into investments and making this company bigger

The chinese mean business and will do everything to make a dollar and always drive a hard bargain.

Time will tell, but the writing is on the wall imho

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.