NST 1.31% $12.83 northern star resources ltd

Bingo!, page-8

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Well I wouldn't put it quite as harsh as you do, but overall your statement is right IMO. NST has gained "Rock Star Status" because of constant underpromising and overdelivering. Quarterly after quarterly for some years. But with POGO they obviously made some misjudgments and their nimbus took some hits. As a longterm investor who has seen more than a ten bagger for his investments in NST, I am quite willing to acept the fact, that no stock goes up all of the times.
    The two last quarters after the POGO acquisition were kind of a little disappointment until now, Northern Star was not able to "work miracles" directly after they gained ownership. Quite understandably the investment community is more skeptical now.

But I still remain quite confident that our management will be able to turn this ship around. Seems like they underestimated the timeframe which would be neccessary, and I agree another "bad quarterly" will probably be too much for some of the more impatient investors, but I think, they are right in trying to expand their gold exposure.
    In case they will be successful with POGO their "Rock Star Status" will spread to North America and thus increase even further. What a great scenario for longterm holders that would be, with all the other possible expansion options that are out there (just think EAR for example, who just startet an extensive drilling programmer just south of NSTs tenements)

But they kind of have to deliver now after their initial time targets weren't met, if they want to keep their special status.
    Lets wait and see what happens. I am very grateful for what NST did for me in the past with their extraordinary performance and excellent management, that just 1 or 2 quarters with advancements below average just won't lead me to question everything, but I agree its time we should really see some improvements with POGO for the June quarter.
    I am quite confident, that this exactly what will happen, but only time will tell...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.83
Change
-0.170(1.31%)
Mkt cap ! $14.77B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.98 $13.02 $12.81 $13.90M 1.078M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 4778 $12.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.84 976 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.