AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

bingoooo - feysville is a winner!!, page-2

1. 3,815 Posts.
    Well, it will be an interesting day tomorrow. Time will tell if the market shares your unbridled optimism IGO4IT.

Certainly not saying your figures will prove to be wrong, but I do wonder if the Market will want something a little more definitive re. extraction costs. Your $500/oz cost might be spot on. It could even be better. It could be $350/oz. It could, however, also be $800/oz. None of us know. So, trying to put ourselves into Mr Market's head, I wonder if he will say - 'I want more definitive figures from you before I invest'.

Today's quarterly told readers that "Rogan Josh could be mined profitably" and "further drilling is planned for both the Dalray and Rogan Josh Prospects".

What does that really mean, especially given we were told something similar back in April re. further drilling. Will it be infill drilling, extension drilling, a combination of both? Will it be commenced next week, next month, next year?

These questions aren't me being overtly negative. This is me as a long time shareholder, not only attempting to be objective, but also attempting to put myself into the head of the non-holding reader of this report. I'm asking myself, how will they view this report?

In this day and age, with money not thrown away willy nilly with perhaps the ease that it once was, will the market want/expect something more definitive than what has been offered in this report?

With Koongie, we will receive more results from diamond drilling towards the end of August. Let's hope for terrific results.

The wording of today's release gives no inkling that I can find as to when a revised resource statement will be forthcoming. Will this lack of timeline be viewed by the market in a good, bad or indifferent manner?

Like many previous quarterly's, does this release give the market what it needs - or does it fall short?

I hope to be proven totally and utterly incorrect, but I do wonder whether the market requires more than what we currently receive, before they take the plunge.

Koongie could be and hopefully WILL be our company maker.

But getting towards the pointy end of the stick, perhaps it's only me, but I would've thought we would have received more substance regarding the illumination of costs and timelines for Feysville and timeines for Koongie.

Best Wishes
    Reichman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.