AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

bingoooo - feysville is a winner!!, page-3

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    "perhaps it's only me, but I would've thought we would have received more substance regarding the illumination of costs and timelines for Feysville and timeines for Koongie."

ROLOL...no not just you Reichman. We have both been around long enough to know this is about as good as you can expect from AAR. It is a very lack lustre report as usual, however the facts remain.

Feysville is going to be mined and has gold, seemingly more than Mandilla, but we have to wait and see.

For me though I bought back in for one main reason and that is KP and the Cu now showing. That will be the big mover with AAR that will be sustained IMO.

The gold will definitely make AAR as it did with Mandilla IMO. It just remains to be seen how far the day traders push it. And push it they will, that is a certainty as it is they will sell on the other side. Unless of course AAR announce further excellent Cu results around the same time.

That done the long suffering holders will finally be rewarded. Until then we wait.

I have to be candid this ann, it is about as inspiring as snail slime. However I have no regrets at all about buying more over the last few days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.