AXE 8.70% 25.0¢ archer materials limited

I agree Super WealthyMo is a brilliant academic and academia and...

1. 1,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 817
    I agree Super Wealthy

Mo is a brilliant academic and academia and research institutions are his comfort zone.

It is hard nosed finance and sales and marketing driven executives that drive monetization of innovative cutting edge products.
    Look at the ruthless determination and laser focus of Zuckerberg, Bezos, Gates and Musk. They didn't spent a lot of time going beyond bachelors degrees doing PHDs and post doctoral theses. See quotes below

We have reached the bottom and in the right hands will become another AI darling.

The reported cumulative shorts are only around 100K but I believe there has been some sophisticated price suppression going on in 2024.

Mark Zuckerberg did not graduate from Harvard. He attended the university as an undergraduate but dropped out. Mr. Zuckerberg received an honorary doctorate from Harvard in 2017.

Elon Musk attended college, attending the University of Pennsylvania and earning bachelor's degrees in physics and economics in 1997.

Gates famously has no college degree, other than honorary ones he's received for making speeches like this one. After three semesters at Harvard, he dropped out to co-found Microsoft.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.