WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

bio investment rule #1 - research is the key

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    For the one time only benefit of skeptics here, and to fellow loyal holders who might hold any reservation towards OBJ, although I don't feel any neccessity to justify my posts expressing my continued support for OBJ I do find it somewhat frustrating when thorough research shared by posters on here is quickly written off as baseless or speculative ramping...

The company have already advised the market numerous times now that they are working with a growing number of global giants. Strict regularity and confidentiality agreements will always demand patience from holders within this sector. Period.

For those skeptics who still fail to understand that when a highly innovative technology platform belonging to a very small 2c biotech company is bound by confidentiality provisions, as requested by each working partner partnership, it is usually for a very big reason, and I emphasize the word, "big!"

If you haven't followed up any of my recent contributions, allow me to open just one clear window to the value of research.

Vertex is a global bio company focussed on discovery and development of small molecule drugs for serious diseases. They work in collaboration with major pharma companies.

Vertex's product pipeline is principally focused on viral diseases, inflammation, autoimmune diseases and cancer. Vertex co-promotes the HIV protease inhibitor, Lexiva, with GlaxoSmithKline.

Lexiva is a registered trademark of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies

November 23, 2004 - OBJ moves to human clinical trialsClick here

December 2, 2004 - Dr Maud Eijkenboom, EX-Bayer, Janssen (J&J) and Novartis Senior Scientist joins OBJ to assist the companyin preparing it's clinical and validation program to ensure compatibility with the requirements of major US and European Pharmaceutical companies. Click here

June 8, 2005 - OBJ receive approval for commencement of Vaccine and Anti-body drug trials.

November 11, 2005 - OBJ Announce "Vaccine Patch Matches Injections in Phasell pilot study"

November 11, 2005 - Vertex Pharmaceuticals announce, "Phasell pilot Study Clinical Results: Major Findings"

November 11, 2005 - "OBJ maintains and continues a development and discovery program that currently includes a number of commercially significant anti-inflammatory, anti-pain, ant-oxidant and anti-cancer drugs"

April 19, 2006 - OBJ announce success in human trials.Click here for OBJ ann -April 2006 - "OBJ's Drug Delivery Technology Proven in Human Trials"

June 30, 2006 - "Vertex Pharmaceuticals and Janssen Pharmaceutica, a Johnson & Johnson Company, Form Collaboration to Develop and Commercialize VX-950 for Treatment of Hepatitis C"

January 9, 2007 - "Former Executive Director of ALZA Corp (Johnson & Johnson) and (Phizer) to advise OBJ's Business and Licensing Developments in North America. Click here

April 4, 2007 - Vertex Pharmaceuticals and GlaxoSmithKline Announce New Data for Investigational HCV Protease Inhibitor Telaprevir to be Presented at 42nd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL)

May 5, 2007 - OBJ Enters into Agreement with GlaxoSmithKline

... think I'll leave that at 2007 to encourage all to further de-risk your own investment in obj and accept why I remain so confident in mine.

This info represents only 6 of the many very promising early and late stage clinical trials OBJ are currently involved with... What stage are these trials at now? That's the most exciting part to find out... and a big shout out to today's generous sellers

When I see other biotechs with similar MC's and only one hopeful principle product in phase1 or like VLA waiting on approval to start their phasell "no chance of success" clinical trials trading up to 11c... it leaves me completely baffled ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.