WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

bio investment rule #1 - research is the key, page-4

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Agent,

I should really be more mindful of others here who might hold vla before making those comments, however imo viralytics are entering a very over-crowded space in clinical trials of melanoma drug hopefuls.

There's some very impressive looking phasell & lll data coming from big pharma in the last year and vla need a lot more cash to gain a ticket for this lotto draw.

I've never been a fan of virus drugs either. Imo they don't represent the future of drug technologies and as an investment will carry alot of risk over the next 5 years and $50million+ cash burn before they learn of their fate.

This is my point with regards to a putting a true value on OBJ...

VLA
    $50-$70mil for clinical drug trials of only 1 principle product.

OBJ
    Fully funded through all clinical trials with multiple product opportunity and those who research will find no surprise with who might already be more advanced (or enhanced for better word) in vla's "speciality" area.

Glaxo Science Chief, Slaoui said, "Glaxo was on the rebound with a strong lineup of experimental medicines. Its earnings had taken a big hit in recent years from generic competition and safety concerns that have battered sales of its Avandia diabetes treatment.

We now have 32 Phase III trials for 22 to 23 different indications; this is a first in the industry, I believe," he said, noting that Glaxo will release results from the trials as they become available between now and the end of 2012.

The pipeline includes new heart disease and melanoma drugs that he predicted could transform treatment."

I'll confess I've only found 11 current trials listed for OBJ and only 2 of those with GSK but there'll be many surprises good surprises imo...

Click here for source

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.