SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

New thread with a blatant ramp to it....lolTry Bio-A at...

1. 2,176 Posts.
    New thread with a blatant ramp to it....lol

Try Bio-A at http://www.emedical.com.au/default.asp?PageId=57 then type in bioeffective in the search bar...

Or if you're in Perth then try
    Mt Lawley whole foods....Ph 9371 6408
    and phone order it before you turn up.

Others here can throw in thier favorite address to score Bio-A for the masses in other states.....

This is basically the ; where do you get it and what has it done for you thread......

For me....I'm a pisshead with gastric reflux, and trade for a $$$$$$$, so it's...A....(connundrum)bad combination I know.....I still get some reflux, but it's 90%better....and hangover symptoms are short lived by 90% (compared to Berocca, and it's a similar price) if I take one in the morning, one before the night out and one the next morning......way less depression.....and chewing off the old arm...lol

Scabs and sores are killed easily when rubbed on.....mouthwash is refreshing, but I still prefer salt and water.....maybe a combo will go better....hmmmm

Anyway I guess we are waiting for a bit more from Management, but I care not...friends are buying back in or buying for the first time, and trying Bio-A for the first time.....all's good here IMHO and in others opinions.....

DONT POST ON THS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SLA>>>>START YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!

SCREW the results orientated crew......we have customers...sooooo many customers....I Know....I am one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.