1AD 0.00% 2.5¢ adalta limited

BIO24: So that's a wrap

1. 1,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1899
    BIO24 has come and gone but its impact may be enduring. According to the LinkedIn post by the CEO, BIO24 was very successful both in advancing AD-214 partnering discussions and getting the thumbs up for AdCella. My understanding is that the 1AD meeting schedule was chock-a-block over the 4 day event. We will undoubtedly get some colour about the event and its significance for AdAlta in the coming weeks but as we all know the only question for shareholders is, as far as AD-214 is concerned, are we there yet.

Presumably, a Trading Halt will eventually answer that question. In the meantime it would appear that we are taking significant strides in that direction. My own impression from all the data points to date, the investor meetings and the move to initiate AdCella and the east to west cellular immunotherapy strategy is that a good deal is close at hand. Not any deal but a good deal. Confidence comes from the fact that AdCella is advancing off the back of AdSolis and more specifically the opportunity to advance AD-214 into Phase 2.

If we were close prior to BIO24 maybe the temperature has now increased along with the competitive tension to secure a deal for a novel drug that could be transformative in a critical area of unmet need. Risk most certainly, but with an enterprise value of $10m an unbelievable investment opportunity. Remember that $1.9m was raised at a 20% premium to the closing price for the 1ADOA options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $8.689K 343.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2161494 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1346049 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.