1AD 0.00% 2.5¢ adalta limited

Hate to say it but it looks like TO's definition of "material...

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 519
    Hate to say it but it looks like TO's definition of "material developments" is still initial conversations.
    Watch the interview (its on youtube) think it was around the 16-19 minute mark. Someone asked what he meant by that phrase.

Basically says that there were more initial conversations than expected. He did mention that a few of these conversations had more promise then the traditional initial discussion. But again, if he is taking new entrants so seriously after this time, it would suggest that existing conversations are not close to conclusion just yet. I might add he seemed to just tack onto the end that existing discussions are progressing but was quite clear where his enthusiasm was directed too.

I will add he does seem very confident that Ad-214 will foster a deal and he seems confident that the evaluations are promising but too be honest I am a little disappointed that the use of the word "material" meant new people showing interest. I suppose silver lining at least he was transparent so to quite any pump theories that someone has made a material offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $8.689K 343.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2161494 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1346049 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.