BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

CGT,That is one of the excuse-style Nonsenses given by PC to...

1. 3,130 Posts.
    CGT,

That is one of the excuse-style Nonsenses given by PC to excuse his inability to secure meaningful commercial deals for Biota Pipelines.

I remember he also told that Roche was not happy with Tamiflu and Big pharmas did not like to be in drugs with high fluctuations of sales. Roche just released its Tamiflu sales for 2012. The sales were $560m CHF (About U$600m). Idiot would know this is a good sales result for a single drug without significant stockpile orders.

Why did Biota made a contrarian investment? If big pharmas did not love antibiotics programs, then what took Biota to love it? If big pharmas did not expect to make justifiable profits out of investment in antibiotic programs, how could Biota expect to make a decent return from antibiotics programs? Yet, Biota's fund is much more expensive than that of those big pharmas. Maybe it was just the Free BTA share options that took Biota to take up the programs.

Why is Biota's HCV program always lagging behind others?

"Microbiotix, a privately-held, clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, has recently entered into a licensing agreement with Merck (MRK) that gives the company worldwide rights to develop, manufacture and commercialize MBX-700 and MBX-701 (formerly SCH 900942 and SCH 900188), two non-nucleoside inhibitors of the hepatitis C virus NS5B polymerase."

Just my opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.