SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

bioeffective a 320, page-6

1. 2,176 Posts.
    Yes it is practitioner dispensed only...THAT IS WHY THEY CANNOT MAKE ANY CLAIMS ON THE BOX OR ON AN AUSTRALIAN INTERNET SITE...THE ONLY WAY TO FIND OUT WHAT IT DOES IS TO HAVE THE DOCTOR OR MEDICAL PRACTITIONER TELL YOU, OR JUST READ HERE ON THE THREADS.

We all know what it does, and how good it is.

Weepee is a downramper with NFI....the studies to support BIO-A claims do exist but they wont be made available to anyone yet.

SOLASCAM...lol....Ropren...derived from Bio-a is now a saleable product!!!!!!!!...weepee, a few months from now you'll be still carrying on like a broken record but we'll be in the money, why do you bother with your nonsense talk....and we all know you and jeffries are the same person...old jefries got a name change to jefries2.....go figure.....has he been booted off this site before....lol

We all notice when the downrampers are the same person....they all come in at the same time....so who's smarter weepee?....go get a life......perhaps this is a vendetta against me for bagging one of your shares...you probably still hold a heap of NEO shares eh, if so then don't blame me for your losing ....lol

'do your research' and 'read the last few years of ASX announcements'

Yes it must be psycholigal that I don't get heartburn or reflux anymore.......the proof is in the pudding.....try some yourself and tell me how terrible you feel afterwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.