AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Agree Charch. I have a 14 yr old daughter who has some...

1. 146 Posts.
    Agree Charch. I have a 14 yr old daughter who has some pigmentation on her stomach which she finds embarrassing and prohibits her from wearing a bikini (in her view).

I was very excited to see that this cream is now available, and I ordered some today so we can see if it makes any difference.

What I am annoyed about is that the only reason I knew the whitener was available was because i went onto elixia.com.au to repurchase some face cream for myself, and it popped up. This is appalling, this should have been shouted from the rooftops.

Additionally, the whitening cream has the same look, packaging etc.. as was pointed out by Hottod, BUT what I also noticed was that the exact same wording is across the bottom of the jar as is used on the skin smoothing lotion jar- is this just laziness on the part of the web developers ie: just changing "soothing lotion" to "Skin whitener" ? Or is it the exact same cream "rebadged" ??

I would NOT have bought any product at all if I was not a diehard shareholder who has used the skin smoothing lotion and got good results. I say this because to me it looks dodgy from a consumer point of view especially seeing the same jar, colours, wording & price. If I were a first time consumer I would immediately think "all the products are probably crap" and to be honest, I hesitated in purchasing the whitener on that basis.

C'mon guys - tidy this up its pretty shabby and detrimental to sales I would have thought.

Just my opinion.

T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 661683 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 661683 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.02am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.