AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Well spotted Trishks.I'd love to know, is the skin whitening...

1. 5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18233
    Well spotted Trishks.

I'd love to know, is the skin whitening creme having its (very, very low-key!)international launch here in Australia, or has it already been on the shelves in Asia for a while?

Until now you couldn't buy the creme online. I know, because I've kept looking for months. You can't buy it online through A S Watson, in fact, you can't even find that BIOELIXIA is stocked on A S Watson's very basic website.

Then there is the delightfully named Freshbreeze, based in Hong Kong and Macau. You can buy BIOELIXIA online here, and have been able to for months, but what has not changed is the fact that if you try to add skin whitener to your shopping cart, the order is placed as Daily Skin Smoothing Lotion. Was "dodgy" the word you used, Trishs?

Compounding the mystery is the fact that, unlike every other product for sale on the Elixia site, there is no list of ingredients given for the skin whitening creme. Now while I know that POH would't be putting any nasties in it, the use of mercury and hydroquinone in many whiteners has been well publicized, so potential customers would at the very least want to be reassured that these ingredients won't be found in the BIOELIXIA product.

Yes, it's cause to blanch and it needs action asap.

Btw, Trishks, if you do receive your whitening creme, would you be so kind as to provide some more detail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 92218918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 75854078 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.