i read and heard somewhere that one of the head honchos of opec...

1. 819 Posts.
    i read and heard somewhere that one of the head honchos of opec said they are not going to produce any more oil because that would decrease demand.
    (probably said in more complicated rhetoric)

biofuels are also bad karma because they farm cows and kill them for their fat
    (stun them with an electric shock, so that they are paralysed, and strip the flesh of them while they are still conscious)
    we are digging a big hole for ourselves
    our govt encourages teenagers to get pregnant and have as many kids as possible, then they pay them for it.
    The law is geared heavily towards the female, the bloke usually gets the bad end of the stick.
    This creates a social ill, as it encourages women to get pregnant at any cost so they can become bludgers, and the kids wind up with no paternal disipline and fill the prisons or bring the country down by piling thousands of dollars of credit into boy racer cars.
    To make things worse, the govt has opened the gates to immigrants, when there is already high unemployment and decreasing production.
    I could go on and on, but what is happening locally as well as globally, in general, is a recepie for disaster.
    The problem is human nature, craving is never satisfied.
    our house is for sale it is one of the cheapest houses on the market and in a nice trouble free quiet location. But not even one offer in 3 months.
    But people don't want good old solid houses any more, they want brand new modern houses with all the bells and whistles for 400k, much of which is credit.
    the reason why people haven't got time to cook grow a vege garden or wash dishes is because they are too busy paying the interest on things that they don't need so they can keep up with the jones's.
    and for medical bills from the results of eating processed foods
    the last place i had, had an outside toilet, it's good to feel the cold one in a while.
    western society breeds insular, soft, fearful people, scared of pain.
    believe it or not, pain is your best friend; not that one should go out seeking it, but neither should one run from it.
    if one's happiness is dependant upon having an inside toilet, then one must take a good look into it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.