NEU 3.37% $21.32 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Biogen my number 1

1. 14,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 696
    Biogen are now my number 1 pick. After listening to their presentations l must say we are the perfect fit. They sound like they are talking about us. Please if u get a chance have a listen.

http://investors.biogen.com/events-and-presentations/upcoming-events

June 5th and May 30th preso.

says how they have to be more aggressive in getting late stage stuff, which is more expensive but that's ok

Mission statement.

We believe that no other disease area holds as much need or as much promise for medical breakthroughs as neuroscience.

Biogen has some of the world’s best neurologists and neuroscientists. We engage with physicians and scientific leaders around the world with the aim to further medical research. Our focus on neuroscience, our deep scientific expertise and our courage to take risks make us leaders in the research and development of medicines to transform neuroscience to benefit society.

Our technology and engineering capabilities create novel ways to seamlessly transition products from development to manufacturing with the intent of bringing our high-quality medicines to market faster.

We respect the contributions of health care providers caring for people living with neurological diseases. We honor the important role of caregivers, families and friends who care about them.

With around 20 billion in cash and 37 billion in cash in next 5 years they will be splashing it our way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.32
Change
0.695(3.37%)
Mkt cap ! $2.723B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.84 $21.50 $20.76 $3.538M 166.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 59 $21.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.33 401 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.