BGT 7.27% 5.1¢ bio-gene technology ltd

BioGene Media, page-95

1. 6,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    Good day R-7 I'd agree with Kevin's urgency on Q-Cide as a cottage industry business plan 100%. But trees take time to grow, Suppose we could see if hydroponics speeds up their growth lol, But we dont want the mozzies and bugs getting phycosis.
    To take on the world the hard yards need to play out with Flavocide and we are up to testing on mammals that dont wear pants. About companies walking.
    The demographics of agriculture has changed with war, drought and floods, Countries not buying a product off certain countries because of covid etc,
    You look at how much grain china hoarded of world supplies 65% worth and they wont buy some of our products, so how do you know China has not lent on German companies, You just dont know the politics being played out.
    Once the harder road is taken,We get more bang for the buck.
    Its my understanding patent family that lasts till 2035 or 2038 somewhere around
    their. You cant just put a product out their lickity split unless its a vaccine for covid19.
    Meanwhile farmers are growing trees and testing continues.
    You blame the shareprice on lack of information, Website is pretty cool and if you are on twitter plenty of twitter articles placed. Take semiconductors making these,
    they take time to test each batch
    Maybe some of you are not suited to hold companies that are starting with new chemistry and have to be patient. But their is little point whinging about it everyday like some on here.
    When things move they will move, I'd much rather hear nothing, Than get fluff announcements and then you have everyone saying they over promised under delivered.
    I for one would love to see fields and fields of this trees growing.
    We have enough $%^ing mozzies from all the rain to support a cottage industry of personal repellent.
    But you still need to contend with bushfires, drought, and floods with any plantation.
    So to me the fields of trees while they grow is plan B while Flavocide is plan A jump through more hoops because its a brand new chemical compound just like Delta virus is.
    You either invest and chill for the ride, Or kick the seat on why we are not their yet.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Off to clean my knuckles with solvol they get dirty when it rains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.004(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $10.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ $357 7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65600 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.