CNN 6.25% 15.0¢ cardia bioplastics limited

biograde & aquenox

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Biogrades business excellence award was a nice little win and lets hope their involvement in the Olympics will kick start some higher sales/revenue for them because from what lttle I have seen they need a significant amount of more sales just to break even.

Somebody just sold some options into .002 that hurts. Gee sure am glad I paid out a bunch of dollars to get back in at .005 on reco.

Aquenox-what did you think of the annual report? An over loss of roughly 680K due to a lack of sales/revenue.
    I see they raised 250K in Aug. '08 and also noted is that they will require further access to additional capital to keep it operating. Sheez guys given the current dry throughout Aussie if this one can't get off the ground after all these years of its technology spruiking I think we are in deep shi*.
    They appear to have some good projects on the go and I guess the next 12 months will be pretty much make or break for the Aquenox. Where will funding come from that they currently require in this current climate? Another Cardia loan perhaps.
    I see China operations got very little mention in the report so that could well be a dead duck.
    I hope some big contracts come the way of Aquenox sooner rather than later thats for sure.

Above is my opinion only as always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.