RSH 3.85% 2.7¢ respiri limited

With RSH deep in discussions with potential commercial Pharma...

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    With RSH deep in discussions with potential commercial Pharma partners, I have been undertaking some research into the current medication regimes that are used by Doctors for Asthma. The traditional medication program for asthmatics is a "preventor" (i.e. Singulair) and a "rescue" *(i.e. Ventolin or Symbicort). Both are used for mild and medium asthmatics and taken in combination as part of an asthmatics asthma plan and in consultation with their Doctors.
    In my research I have come across a new and very exciting medication regime called "biologics". These are more personalised treatment programs that are injectables and target a specific antibody, molecule or cell involved in asthma. They utilise the body's internal mechanisms to reduce asthma exacerbations by targeting the triggers for asthma and are known as "precision" therapys. Biologics work to disrupt the pathways that lead to inflammation that cause asthma symptoms. They are primarily used for Moderate - Severe/Chronic asthmatics whereby traditional mediation regimes are ineffective. A biologic is used for patients who continue to have symptoms despite use of standard daily controller medications. I have identified there are currently 5 biologics that have been approved by the FDA, TGA, CE etc that can be used for treatment of Asthma - Omalizumab, Mepolizumab, Reslizumab, Benralizumab & Dupilumab. Omalizumab for example, targets allergy antibodies known as IgE. Mepolizumab, reslizumab and benralizumab all target pathways that effect eonsinophils, a cell involved in allergic inflammation.
    The current makers of biologics are - Novartis, Genentech (part of the Roche Group), Sanofi, Glaxosmithkline.
    The use of biologics is prevalent as a treatment for other medical conditions, diseases such as cancer, arthritis, diabetes, multiple sclerosis (to name a few),
    The biologics for asthma have only recently started to be approved since circa 2017 so represent a very exciting new frontier for asthma medication and opportunity for Pharma.
    If Pharma is looking to push biologics as the new medication regime for treating Moderate to Severe/Chronic asthmatics, they are going to need to show that asthmatics are not controlling their asthma under the current traditional medication programs (which according to a recent study 2019 up to 70% of asthmatics who thought their asthma was well controlled wasn't controlled at all...!). How do they show this....by using RSH Wheezo technology as the objective measurement platform to provide empirical evidence that asthmatics are not controlling their symptoms and require are much more "personalised" medication program....Biologics is the future!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $29.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $626 23.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 263900 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 438888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.