RSH 11.1% 3.0¢ respiri limited

Biologics - The New Asthma Medication, page-3

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Hi JFo,
    Great post and thanks for your input. I too am a father of an asthmatic who was diagnosed at age 2 and has more mild asthma. His medication regime has been the traditional path of Singulair (Preventor) and Ventolin (Rescue) and has been using the Wheezo technology to monitor & manage his symptoms and condition. I agree with you that i don't think Wheezo will replace the current process utilising hospital based lung function tests via spirometry. I do see however that Wheezo will compliment this process (in the place of peakflow) by providing much more regular (daily) at-home objective measurement and monitoring that spirometry just doesn't allow. Wheezo will be able to offer an alternative to peakflow meter and provide a better solution to home care and more personalised, data driven intelligence in compliment with hospital lung function tests. This data will be valuable to the patient to inform as to the benefit of a particular biologic treatment regime as well as to the pharma for outcomes and potential side effects (at more regular intervals). I understand the price of biologics is high (much higher than traditional medication regimes) so empirical evidence of medication compliance and outcomes based on objective measurement would be highly valued for both patient and pharma. There is definitely still alot of learning to be undertaken for successfully diagnosing different categories & severities of asthma....much more required than just coughing into a phone!
    Thank you also for the Facebook Groups. I will definitely go and check them out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $34.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $14.17K 507.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 292869 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.