ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

As has been discussed here over the last year or 2 Biomerieux...

1. 5,891 Posts.
    As has been discussed here over the last year or 2 Biomerieux and Philips were working together to launch a disruptive Point of Care device that would see Laboratory style results at the point of care in minutes.

Biomerieux and Philips obviously had "technical" issues with getting this device to work.

They were targeting TROPONIN (A marker used to detect heart damage) as the first assay as this CARDIAC market is worth over $1billion pa and forecast to grow drastically over the next 5-10 years especially the POC segment.

On the 19th June 2013 Anteo announced a Feasibility agreement with a "GLOBAL HEALTHCARE" company.

There has been many links piecing the puzzle that Anteo is working with Philips on this device but this is yet to be named.

On the 31st March 2014 - There was a deadline for Biomerieux to reengage with Philips on this project on a non exclusive basis.

I wondered at the time of the release why POC1 (Philips) didnt want to be named in the Feasibility announcement - My guess is it had something to do with Biomerieux and Philips wanting to work alone as they found a solution to getting it their device to work - MIXNGO...

Interesting to look at the two links below :

Firstly on the 9th APRIL - 9 days after the Biomerieux deadline ended PHILIPS released this Press Release

Philips Handheld Blood Test Shows Further Promise in Clinical Setting

"Eindhoven, The Netherlands – Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) has completed its first field study for its Minicare handheld cardiac Troponin-I (cTn-I) blood test, demonstrating the platform’s potential to produce lab-equivalent results with finger prick samples within minutes."

So after the 31st March deadline Philips all of a sudden release a press release saying the study they have been doing can get lab results at POC - I wonder how?

And the second story was from yesterdays Biomerieux - Quarterly Report :

bioMérieux - First-Quarter 2014 Business Review

"Partnership with Philips in automated Point-of-Care (POC) At the end of March, given the challenges that bioMérieux sees in developing troponin solutions delivering comparable performance to central laboratory analyzers, the Company decided not to pursue its collaboration with Philips aimed at developing a fully automated handheld diagnostic testing solutions for hospital use that can be deployed at the point-of-care - i.e. close to the patient."

Very interesting.... :)

Very much looking forward to hearing something on this partnership

Even just the naming of PHILIPS as a development partner will be massive for Anteo and global validation of the Mixngo technology.

Follow that with a BBI/ALERE commercial signing and I will be a happy camper

Little Aussie Biotech Anteo solving problems for multiple global billion dollar companies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $7.809K 372.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 483534 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 413515 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.