IMM 0.78% 31.8¢ immutep limited

DS,They may be announcing it as a start of the excuse process as...

1. 313 Posts.
    DS,

They may be announcing it as a start of the excuse process as to why the biomira decision is taking so long.

I don't think I can remember when there was a bit of corporate activity. Do you feel the management is working for the shareholders or are they just earning a salary from the shareholder funds? Its a mystery to me just what is happening at PRR. You can't keep on knocking on brokers door hoping the (previously) closed doors will suddenly welcome PRR. The strategy of "let the technology drive shareholder returns" is flawed in the current market and PRR management must now actively embrace a strategy of value add through mergers, joint ventures or divestment.

What's the pressure point on Biomira to elect early - none as far as I can see. They will just keep PRR bubbling along through-out Q1 2007 and might get around to elect but then what.. Chances are the shareprice may be lower and the enterprise value so low that it make sense just to buy out the company.

So what if Biomira elect ... some funds to PRR but these are not significant and the payments ramp up only once further milestones are met .... more years go by....

If the PhIIa data result are significant already then why the continued delay with the PhIIa results now not expected to close until end 2006 with final report by Q1 2007.

To put it in persepective, in the time we have shared viewpoints on this daytrader page energy companies have located a resource, developed it and now has cashflow. Over the last few years since the Southern Equities raising PRR has:
    Cleaned up in corporate structure.
    Completed a PhIIa trial
    Divested of an asset (Arthron)
    More than halved the share price.
    Will soon looking for to replace the money it has spent achieving the above.

Time for a new strategy and its time EK stepped up to talk top shareholders frankly about how he is going to take control of the company and actively develop a strategy to return shareprice performance to the company.

Can't help but applaud your decision to substantially exit during the last rise leading to the PIIa interim announcement.

Many are lined up to action the same stategy. EK has clearly lost the confidence of his faithful large shareholders with his "everything just great approach...please be patient!". Keep an eye on the top 20.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.