SSS 3.92% 4.9¢ sam's seafood holdings limited

spot on WLMining is super hot.SSS might pull this off.Is there a...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    spot on WL

Mining is super hot.

SSS might pull this off.

Is there a 100% change in people from the old SSS?

I dont see a heap of talk about the projects on here or research Kalimantan wise.

Its a spec like many other miners thats gone up 15 times its price on the concept of becoming a miner.

Thats ok. But reality is, the company is going to have to show the market the goods and for a company to go up 15 times its price on speculation represents a danger.

An updated Top 20 would be worth seeking out.

Also, with up to 20% of the shares changing hands on one day....is this just churning from bigger people to get volume spikes as I dont see any change in major holdings announcements, becoming major holders etc.

Its a good way to get the market to notice the company.

Do we have an emerging miner / explorer here? A day trading stock? A long winded pump and dump?

Who has more info on the coal and manganese specs of these proejcts? They've officially been acquired yeah? So being holders, surely someone would like to show their research and calculations.

Some are suggesting a $400 million market cap by Xmas. Besides the one line suggestion....could it be worth that? Maybe its going to be worth $500 billion?

Lets see your calc's, research etc? Until then, I think most would have to agree, its a pretty good trading stock, a potential long winded pump (the apendix 3b's regularly showing 1c options converting to shares would support this).

Real happy to play devils advocate on this one and be proven wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.