4DX 1.14% 44.5¢ 4dmedical limited

Bionics Institute 2023, page-8

1. wop
    2,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    So there was approx. 300 to 400 people there tonight. No doubt about it Andreas was the star of the show.
    I really hope that there is recording of Andreas speaking for all SH to see.

Truly Inspirational our CEO is...

* Listening to Andreas speak tonight, if any of you are in any doubt that we have a CEO with conviction you really need to listen to his story as how he got started.
    * He has 5 kids and not only has sold his house to put the funds into the Co but he has taken out a large loan as well. He made mention that in the past before the float, he has had to use his credit card to make payroll. He also made mention that when his credit card was maxed out he put the payroll on his father inlaws credit card.

We have a CEO that's all in guys and more, along with an incredible drive to make this Co a roaring success. Leaving the Conference tonight i did leave excited and proud to be a part of this Co.
    I believe with 4DX we are the early investors in the next CSL, Resmed & Cochlear and will be the next Aussie success story, with Andreas at the helm. I would be surprised if we don't get a bounce in the SP tomorrow after tonight.
    Last edited by wop: 17/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.005(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $182.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.5¢ 44.5¢ $118.5K 261.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23629 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 230601 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.