ACW 0.00% 3.2¢ actinogen medical limited

Biosahres Conference, page-13

1. 12,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    jamber: I was less lucky and only did take some small part off when PBT was going for that great run and when - as you did mention - everything was looking like Prana was going to score a big success...

As I am very interested in helping companies finding something valuable in the fight for a solution to the AD problem, I am also now invested (in a smallish way) in ACW.

However, after losing a lot of money (already before PBT) by investing in companies with AD focus, I have come to realise that so far even the Big Pharma companies have absolutely found nothing of value in spite of investing quite heavily. AD seems just 'too complex' an issue...
    BUT: with ACW I have some hope that other than for AD, the 'stress regulating' aspect might perhaps yield something of real value IF (as I sadly expect) AD might prove to be a 'bridge too far' for ACW.

Let me be clear: I would/WILL dearly love to see ACW bring about a TOTAL SUCCESS in the fight for AD - that would/will be the absolutely best scenario, of course.

Best of luck to all holders.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $105.1K 3.287M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35986 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 527281 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.