WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

biosector about to be re-rated?, page-9

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    AYDS85: No doubt 2011 is going to be our year, that SP target looks very achievable mate and i reckon we will surpass that easily should we strike up a licensing agreement this year.

ABDM: haha yes its is rather humorous that they didn't quite know the 'implications'. We are on the potential of many licensing deals across a wide rang of products sold under the name of some of the biggest pharmaceuicals in the world and yet we are still at 2cents. I find that very humorous indeed.

1S1: About time mate, i was clearly going to head northwards yesterday and the cappers knew that... Lets see how they respond to this solid move.

Surges: I'm excited to be hearing this

"If looking at last year's events one can observe the time period end of Jan to mid of Feb is a very active time for updates within larger pharma and fast moving consumer goods companies.
    The row of updates we saw last year at this period is about to be repeated, in my opinion.
    Large companies usually gear up in the new year after the calm period over the holidays.
    Combined with the dymanic larger forces seeing smart money entering the biotech sector on a broad scale, this is going to be a very interesting month ahead."

As your've said we should be receiving an announecement very soon and i don't think the announcements from here on in will be chicken feed anymore, it'll be on significant progress and developments with the big pharma's. Lucky enough to load up yesterday at 2.2cents Pretty sure we will never see that again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.