ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

bioseparations the sleeping giant, page-26

1. 3,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    Sure RB the do have $$$.. i deal with China.. i know their capabilities to copy.. but let me tell you another thing about them.. they never make a quality copy nor do they make it consistently the same.. their quality sux.. thats a fact..

Pretty sure if they copied it .. it would become known pretty quickly.. MixnGo is not like a nike copy shoe where millions of ppl are wearing them and you can buy it down every laneway.. so policing that type of copy is almost impossible.. but with MixnGo.. you only have one producer in th world .. if another pops up.. im pretty sure it wont take long for it to get out.. whether or not ADO could do anything about it .. thats another thing.. but it would not go unnoticed imo..

POint to ponder.. many Chinese company's that make products from my industry copy the big boys.. and try to sell to AUS.. heck the Big boys even setup factories in China to cut costs.. guess what is happening?... The big boys are pulling out because quality cannot be maintained.. and AUS buyers are no longer buying because every time their containers arrive the quality or spec is different and some times even different colours!!!

You can worry all you like about China.. but in the BIO world imo if you are not producing quality product you are going to fail quick smart.. and the Chinese always cut corners to make cheap cheap.. in the BIO world that wont cut it .. not matter how many research $$ you throw at it...

Still your point is valid.. there will be many out there searching for the holy grail on a daily basis.. good luck to them.. they have a long and winding road to navigate..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $12.59K 542.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 487271 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.