PAA 2.63% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Bioshares conference and my interest

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Everyone

I am going to Bioshares in Queenstown as a freelance, but will obviously do something with it when I am established again as an advisor. This will mean I won't be able to post here. Anyway a few facts

* I raised the company well over $1m at 5c with a 1 for 3 optiion.
    * The total holding was 15%, so I speak for a lot of the stock. It is in very good hands!
    * I have visited Epichem twice, it is a real business and the revenue growth potential is there.
    * Management are super impressive, Hopkins who has just joined along with Richard Mollard are first class operators.
    * Dr Roger Aston is an industry veteran and was one of the founders of Mayne Pharma. He is also passionate about Monepantel and the impact it is having with canine cancer.
    * Hopkins isn't here for the lifestyle. Sometimes you need a "front man" to see things through. I am not saying he is like a Hutchence or Mercury but his industry knowledge and connections are valuable.

I cannot ski so am not going to the conference for the ski bunnies bur won't say no obviously. Another small company with a stupid cheap market capitalisation that could turn into a much bigger one.

I own and have bought gazillions on market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $94.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $58.40K 305.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 115000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 86074 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.