TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

So who's opinion do we believe bioshares or hunter hall. I'd...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    So who's opinion do we believe bioshares or hunter hall. I'd probably favour the company that has fronted up $15mill to back their opinion on little ole Alchemia.

I haven't seen the article but going from the two negative points presented by yehudi let's have a look at what they are trying to say.

#1. the challenge for HA-irinotecan will be willingness by hospital pharmacies to substitute it for a very cheap existing drug

WTF. Since when did a pharmacist get to play doctor. HAI if successful will be a standalone and the Brand leader, there will be no generic HAI drugs on the market. The Oncologist will prescribe the best drug available for the patient and the hospital pharmacies job is to fill that prescription. End of story

. #2. In-licensing of new compounds in March does not indicate ACL's confidence of a strong trial result. Recommendation sell.

Ok, so in-licensing of what compounds exactly and how the hell do bioshares have access to this information. If these new compounds that they are talking of refer to compounds to produce HAI, and Bioshares have the power to find out what may or may not be on order, surely this would have come to light prior regarding the amount of HAI that has been used on trial.

This comment has no weight and no meaning at all and a very big justification of this comment is needed pronto. I have nothing to do with bioshares but I highly recommend if any of you subscribe, that you demand further clarification from the above comment.

My personal opinion is a final scaremongering of the market to take cheap stock. Why at this late stage would "Bioshares" of all companies miraculously get all the facts. At the end of the day Bioshares can say "whoops, we got that one wrong, while another buddy/entity is stocking up.

I will even go out on a limb and say that the timing of this announcement will coincide with Fonda earnings, which if average, will really cause a sell off....Let's see what the week brings.

I will join the big boys and get my trigger finger ready to buy more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.