TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Hi Iva The way I read it. Hospital pharmacies only stock certain...

1. 9,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    Hi Iva
    The way I read it.
    Hospital pharmacies only stock certain items that are funded by the state . If they don't stock it it won't be used.in that hospital in that public setting. Until the HA-I is on the medical insurers approved list and the govt funded public health list again it will not be prescribed to those clients. Think of it like our PBS where many new drugs are available but teh govt only pays for certain ones up to a certain level.

There is different approaches to getting them on these lists and pricing is a big one. In a old thread it was discussed / guessed at what premium we could possibly charge for a certain extension in PFS with lesser side affects etc and some old numbers on what the chemo treatments were worth before going generic. . The true comparison on cost, PFS and OS is against best available treatment.

There may be resistance in govt to HA-I as rather than being a complete new drug it may be seen as a rework of a existing drug and govt hate seeing a patent extension and having to pay a premium again . We know this isn't the case or intention with ACL HA-I but that has to be drummed into the public health officials , real benefit shown .to their costs and to the patients with increased PFS and OS etc. .

I don't understand the in- lic comments by bios hares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.