VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Hi Lopez, I guess at the end of the day it really doesn't matter...

1. 7,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3351
    Hi Lopez, I guess at the end of the day it really doesn't matter how the SP rises, so long as it rises, hey?

My particular comment in regard to volume is purely based on a chart observation. It was on Oct 10 last year when VLA presented trial results at a conference that the SP shot up like a rocket days after. The volume was huge on those days. In fact, the volume on the third "up" day was in excess of 1.7 million shares. It was not particularly high in the lead up to the presentations, though. So, maybe that is reason for concern when making a comparison to current action.

The volume in recent weeks has certainly increased, up to over 400,000 today. Hopefully it is longterm holders accumulating. Traders buy and sell continuously at various levels, afterall... amongst the frey will be true believers just slowly adding to their holdings.

I don't know a hell of a lot about trading and the analysis of volume correlations... far from it. But what I do know is that my gut feeling is simpler to understand than technical mumbo jumbo! And, I'm sure I use "selective analysis of charts" to confirm my gut feeling! Haha

I just hope that next weeks presentations don't leave room for nerves or knee-jerk reactions. Fingers crossed that the volume of trades pushes the SP in the right direction. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.