VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Yes the lack in share price movement with so much good news is...

1. 47 Posts.
    Yes the lack in share price movement with so much good news is frustrating. I am sure based on the Calm and Storm results released recently and the Amgen FDA tick of approval discussions must be underway with potential partners (even if early stage). There are a few events that I think will get the share price movement going
    - Amgen are doing combination trials. There results will be out before ours. If positive I think there will be a line of partners outside the VLA door. Cavatak is simply better. Better efficacy, better safety, etc etc. If combination therapy with checkpoint inhibits work everyone will want Cavatak.
    - It would not surprise me if VLA are looking at a Nasdaq listing. Benitic have just announced one and I think they have some of the same funders. I would expect a Nasdaq listing would get us halfway to the Roth valuation. The full value to come when we find a partner.

Of course VLA will keep developing valuable clinical data. I expect that the final Calm results to be released in June will surprise on the upside plus we have our own combination study data to come plus the bladder trial data. I am not sure when reporting of these results will occur
    I think patience is needed. I think we are all going to be grandly rewarded in the next 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.