ACW 2.78% 3.5¢ actinogen medical limited

ACW getting some more recognition in Bioshares annual end of...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    ACW getting some more recognition in Bioshares annual end of year top 6 bio pick for the upcoming year. They rate ACW a class A spec buy on the back of Xanamem (UE2343) for its potential in that it modulates cortisol the stress hormone which plays a role in cognitive decline.

Bioshares state they have a 2 fold reasoning behind their investment decision in ACW. Firstly that the medical hypothesis is a novel approach and untested at a time when other theories and therapeutic approaches have been tested and failed. The 2nd reason is no large pharmaceutical company has a lock on teh problem of treating cognitive disorders such as Alzheimer's disease. The disease is a giant market opportunity and large pharma is in a position which is unusual in the drug development and discovery world in that they don't have any known treatments or paths to treatments that have shown to help in fighting this disease. This i believe puts ACW in a clear position to be in big pharma's eye's who will be very keenly watching the upcoming multiple ascending dose phs1 study followed by a pivotal phs2 trial.

ACW is starting to get noticed out there and i believe 2015 will be a big year with big pharma watching very keenly. There is a massive opportunity opening up here for both company and shareholders. Bring on 2015.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $94.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $220.0K 6.153M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265101 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 175641 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.