BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

biota is going to get smashed, page-5

1. 1,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Abobo or Adodo

Very simplistic view as i thought the credit crunch and world financial crisis was responsible at least in part for the decline in BTA share price especially over the last couple of weeks.

But Adodo with this statement assures me it is only Peter Cook and therefore a stock price decline should be isolated to BTA only:

"9,166,734 shares bought back for $7,952,563.65 With the end of Peter Cook’s shopping spree, the market had valued the 9,166,734 shares at $0.55 = $5,041,703.70 delivering shareholders an instant loss of $2,910,860."

But Adodo most of my other shares are down too. Is that Peter Cooks fault as well. And hey CDU are down since they commenced their share buy-back. Wayne Macrae must be as incompetent as Peter Cook for incurring a loss for his shareholders as it can only be the fault of the buy back that the share prices has dropped. But hang on. None of my other shares are doing a buy back. Why has there price dropped?

Dont be fooled by Adodo's simplistic calculation and portrayal of his or more so as described 'Peter Cooks' loss. If the share price had not changed since the acquisition of the first share by BTA then their would be no decrease in shareholder value as cash spent would cancel out with a diminished number of shares on issue. If the price had gone up would Adodo be proclaiming that Peter Cook created a profit by his actions alone. I think not on both counts. But no he wants to lay the total decline in price on Peter Cook alone. And therefore Peter Cook by extrapolation must be responsible for the total market decline in the Australian share market. What about the markets in the other countries. Ohh no lets not get that silly.

Adodo some of your criticism whilst very repetitive does have sum substance your calculation of the loss as per your example and total attribution on Peter Cook and the company is ludicrous and diminishes your credibility with regards to your arguements.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.