BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

biota is overpriced!, page-35

1. 1,116 Posts.

The ROW could very well be signed before the AGM and the share price may rocket. If this happens we should NOT let Biota management off the hook. Due to a bit of luck, the share price was healthy at the time of the 2009 AGM and management got an undeserved 'halo'. A number of posters on hotcopper had really questioned the worth of Cook and company throughout 09, but all this was forgotten (or held back) under the glow of the share price and one-off dividend.

The marketing and reporting has been atrocious this year and last (and before that). I am only in this thing because LANI has so much potential in spite of how poor the guys at the helm are performing their duties

Post the poor sales result in April, did we ever find out about the Relenza GSK provided to various European governments in replacement of their vaccines. Did Biota get any dollars for this? (I may have missed this) What is the agreement regarding these types of GSK initiatives - certainly when they agreed to a new GSK / Biota relationship after the law suit these things would have been discusse.

The management excuse that "GSK don't tell us amything" just doesn't cut it. If anyone in any kind of business had that meek attitude then they would be either disposed of or fully exploited.

Biota managememt are being fully exploited by GSK, maybe they should be disposed of by shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.