BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

biota liberation army, page-7

1. 850 Posts.
    moreld, mjmj and others,
    Biota Liberation Army is growing. It seems that many see great sp possibilities, despite the absense of much info from the board. Finally sp will rise substantially, but there is concern about what will happen to our interests in the meantime. I am not holding out for sp $1.80, rather a figure many times that while I share the pain and the pleasure of BTA growth.
    BLA intends that the sp should follow more closely the fairly obvious increasing worth of Biota, rather than being blown around in the dust. If broker assessments were so accurate, why are they wasting their obviously valuable time telling the world what it's worth? BLA does not wish to pursue this point on HC.
    Mostly what we need is private expressions of interest in exercising our voting power at the 2009 AGM. There is the beginning of a plan, and supporters will have a chance for influence.
    If you think there is something amiss at the board, you can support our common interest by simply emailing HC name, number of shares currently held and an email address. Some expressions of interest have been via yahoo or hotmail accounts that do not disclose actual names and [email protected] is now such an address.
    Security is a consideration, so don't automatically expect full strategy details while your status is unconfirmed. It is expected that those who share Biota Liberation Army aim will assign their proxies, and we will fail without a good number of those. Many of us have got to our financial positions by keeping control and thinking for ourselves. Some of these independant holders will assign proxies and some will wish to directly vote as will be suggested by BLA. We can live with that but we can't do nothing. The time for good men and women to be counted has arrived.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.