BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

re: flu drug makes an amazing recovery yes, one of the best...

1. 2,027 Posts.
    re: flu drug makes an amazing recovery yes, one of the best articles ever; really enjoyed reading that one, very well written esp regarding the way the Aus taxpayer was betrayed by GSK.

amex, just wanting to clarify your figures, as the Hong Kong order is 2-3 million and the Aus. order 1.8 million this gives a figure of roughly 4 million produced by March-April. This is still much more production, approx 2 million a month, than the measly 15 million a year (and probably from only one plant) however it is not quite 10 million a month.

Complete speculation now; but given the US's twitchyness about relying on Europe or other countries for it's security, resources and defense, biodefense or otherwise, I wonder if we will hear an announcement of Relenza production in the US. I also wonder if the US visit has anything to do with this or even LANI, which is by far the best prophylactic on the horizon. Many of the first studies on Relenza were done by leading US scientists now involved at very high levels, for example Dr A Monto. I await news with interest. It may be a surprise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.