BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Dont forget one funamental thing - every health minister in...

1. 433 Posts.
    Dont forget one funamental thing - every health minister in every country knows just how lucky they were so far with this pandemic - if it had been worse from the get go - the world population would have been decimated for 9 mths with antivirals as only defense while waiting for a vaccine to arrive. The human consequences of being unprepared in a worst case scenerio are horrific - but the economic consequenses are even more scary for most gov't - as has been said above for the sake of the price of a cup of coffee per yr - anti virals are cheap and convienient and instant - they arn't perfect but they alone can ensure continuity of essential service supply in the face of a more agressive pandemic - every govt around the world were holding there breath and hoping they wernt in for a melt down 6 mths ago - i don't think they will forget how exposed they felt and even more so now with tamiflu resistance on the rise - if anything - we are in for stronger gov't stockpiling world wide for the forseeable future - the advice govts will be getting from there health experts is - we are still dealing with a novel new pandemic strain (the first in 40 yrs)which has the probability and capability of mutating many times in the next few seasons and potentially combining with H5N1 bird flu to create a super strain - antiviral stockpiling is not only a relativly cheap way to shore up essential supply in such circumstances - it's the only way.It's all about risk managment - legislated risk managment - already legislated!- the dress rehersal we have just been thru will only strengthen that further - cementing relenza and lani royalties for years to come - creating a golden cash cow out of BTA - a company which will be gauranteed millions far into the future which can be used to increase it's pipline and reward shreholders for yrs /even decades to come.These are facts - why anyone would dream of trading this stock in the short term is beyond me as when the penny drops they will be lucky to re- entre cheaply. IMO take your position and sit tight - the rides going to be the best you will ever have the opportunity of taking - or look back in the future and tell your kids you had bta at the early stage - but took your 30% profit and sold out early - hey i may be wrong - but i'm betting i'm not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.