BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

I believe the charts have as much chance of steering btas future...

1. 433 Posts.
    I believe the charts have as much chance of steering btas future as spook had of steering the enterprise. The charts show history for this stock and maybe a build in momento etc - but they can't factor in the now and the future -fundamental milestones in pharma bussiness - what in the past is going to reflect the lani , rsv, increased royalties, increased resistance , fear of mutation, manadory statutory legislation for rebalancing stockpiles etc , etc etc - fair enough you chartists get the educated guess right quite often - but maybe it's because there are a lot of other chartists and you are creating your own destiny in a small way. for the long termers - it's the fundamentals that count - it's as clear as the edge of the table - and it's money in the bank - and i know more than one bta long termer who has made a lot by avoiding the chop and change of trading.for me it's only one way - when i have spare dollars i buy a bit more- the fundamentals and smart science are what have made bta very profitable for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.