BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

biota what happened to you

1. 9,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    Hi everyone,

I know that I am probably not the only one, but I am very frustrated with the progress of this company and the shareprice.

Some blame Peter Cook others blame GSk and some blame the dark forces who know how to push tamiflu at the expense of Relenza, and then you have those who blame all of them above.

So what is going wrong here??

We know as a fact that Tamiflu is useless for the the seasonal flu and that it is fast losing ground in fighting against the swineflu also.

So what we have now??

We have Relenza that still is a good antiviral the work against the various flu strains and also still works well against the swine flu.

We also have LANI which should still do all the above with the only difference that it only takes one puff a week to keep it all under control.

So if that is is the true, then we should expect a MUCH higher shareprice imho.

And why do we not have this much higher shareprice today???

Partly because of the fact that Tamiflu has the support from people in high places, who can still influence those who need antivirals.

But one of the main reasons why we have not a shareprice that reflects the value of Relenza and Lani is the fact that we have now our hated bots, who can do whatever they want and either push the SP down or up whenever they please.

These bots are the biggest treath to our companies and to shareholder value imho.

These bots start to make would be investors change their mind because of the manipulation by first of all, filling up the sell side by sometimes more then double the buy side and getting away with this.

It is one of those signs that would be investors look at before they put money in a stock , if the sell dept is double the buy dept then this is not a good indication if you want to put money into a company.

So Biota is not put in the right spot light and new investors would shy away.

And if they are reading some of the posts on hotcopper that certainly would not encourage them to buy shares in this company at all.

So we are not in a very good position dispite the fact that this company has the right medicines for both the common flu as well as the swineflu.

We can only hope for good Relenza sales during this QTR to push the shareprice up or the green light with some extraordinary Pr to spread the good story of Lani to get the markets attention.

I still believe that this is going to happen , but hey as a long term holder the waiting time is very very frustrating.

And if anyone knows how to stop those bots in their close to criminal activity , you get my blessing , go for it.

good luck to all

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.