BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

pcrookI can't comment on how many shareholders P Cook may need...

1. 8,256 Posts.
    pcrook

I can't comment on how many shareholders P Cook may need to "pacify", but I can tell you that I had no problem making it clear that I and other holders have a number of issues (he understands this).

As for his salary, I think the "millions" per year is an exaggeration. I know you have past history problems with the company and decided to bail out, but let's try to keep the data in perspective - it makes no difference whether it is millions or under a million, there is no question that it's still a lot of money if there is a perception of poor performance.

My aim as a shareholder is to try to work constructively with others to do something about things (and be critical if I have to). I'm not just going to post negative or positive things here and do nothing else about it - I think that is a big waste of time.

The holders that I have personally spoken to (some representing sizeable holdings) in the last few weeks all have many feelings in common, many negative, but the most important one is a positive - they have a strong belief in the pipeline at Biota and therefore they want to work towards seeing that things do improve.

Lastly, although often negative, I do give Damian and Peter credit for giving me the time of day and I think you will find that many CEOs of companies the size of Biota are prepared at times to speak to shareholders, especially if there are clear representative viewpoints to respond to.

I encourage those holders who feel strongly enough to make contact with Biota - the more people they here from, the better.

Again, any holders interested in speaking to me directly about constructive ways to address things can email me with their name, handle and contact number.

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.