BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

biota what happened to you, page-5

1. 512 Posts.
    Some blame Peter Cook others blame GSk and some blame the dark forces who know how to push tamiflu at the expense of Relenza, and then you have those who blame all of them above.

Wow, such a promising start only to be let down by blaming bots. Blame is a losers game. Learning from experience is a winners game. Choose your path wisely.

If you seriously think bots are causing market inefficiency then take a line of credit out on your house and buy Biota shares.

At this point I see Biota as dangerously exposed to the next GSK quarterly report on 22 July. I recommend doing what you can to determine the probable level of Relenza sales. Another poor quarter will see Biota hit hard. The market is pricing in that risk.

I hope the sales are poor as then I'll get another opportunity to buy Biota at a stupid discount. If I had faith in the board I'd be doubly excited as I'd know they would then be big buyers as well.

Unless you want to sell some share now why do you care what the share price is? To me a higher price carries risk, while these lower prices carry potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.